***10 TALES OF ROMANCE FROM 10 BEST SELLING AUTHORS***
Over 3000 pages worth of books!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME~ ONLY 99c Ten top selling authors come together to bring you ten titillating full-length novels of love, passion, discovery, and anticipation designed to tease the senses.
Your next obsession starts here.
Dirty, raw, and arousing.
Enough angst to twist your insides.
From first kisses, to dangerous encounters and college seductions, we’ve collected all your favorite stories and combined them into one scintillating read filled with the confident, sexy and mysterious bad boys that will make even the nicest girl’s heart throb with desire.
The glazed look in her eye told him that she was remembering that night as vividly as he was. Placing both hands on the cushions on either side of her body, he hemmed her in, bringing their faces so close that when he spoke, his lips grazed hers. “The way you danced that night, pushing that sweet little ass of yours against me. It’s haunted me, Piper,” he whispered. “You need to understand, I tried to resist you, just like I have been trying to resist you, but you drive me crazy. When I’m with you, it takes everything in me to stay away. All I think about, all I dream about is burying myself inside you.”
Piper licked her lips and Tate zeroed in on the tiny movement. “I want to suck those plump lips into my mouth,” he murmured. Shifting, he brought his knee up so it rested on the couch alongside hers and hovered over her. Her face was flushed and her chest rose and fell heavily. She wasn’t unaffected.
“You need to leave,” she said weakly.
Tate chose that moment to drop his head into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her. She smelled faintly of roses, and his cock jumped at her soft, feminine scent.
“Do you want me to leave?” he asked softly.
He could feel her softening beneath him, her breath coming out in shudders as he skimmed his lips lightly up her neck to her ear, where he licked the pulse beating rapidly beneath her sensitive skin. “Yes.”
*** BOOKS BY CLARISSA WILD ***
*** SOCIAL MEDIA ***
20 fun facts
- Olivia Rigal sings every Wednesday night in the karaoke club
- Olivia Rigal went to dog grooming school
- Lacey Silks had a passion for acting when she was a teen. As an extra she met Marlon Brando, Matthew Broderick, Ricky Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell and Shirly MacLain
- Lacey Silks is afraid of flying. If you ever sit beside her on a plane, don’t mind the Hail Mary’s. And good luck getting to the bathroom. She will not unbuckle her seat belt through the entire flight
- Before she was an author, Ember Casey worked as a pastry chef. She’s never met a cake (or puff pastry, or tart, or chocolate truffle) she didn’t love
- Ember Casey started writing Romance because her critique group kept telling her that her attempts at Young Adult were too, uh, “adult”
- J.C. Valentine is a reality TV junkie. The Kardashians hold her prisoner often and without mercy
- J.C. Valentine loves thunderstorms. They’re perfect for writing
- Clarissa Wild always drinks tea when writing, and she needs at least 2 cups of earl grey tea a day
- Like the girl in her story, Clarissa Wild is actually quite a book-nerd, and not just that … she loves playing video games as well
- Sky Corgan actually participates in the BDSM lifestyle as a dominant
- Sky Corgan has to have complete silence while writing, so no coffee shop writing
- V.J. Chambers still watches The Vampire Diaries, and she’s still on Team Damon
- V.J. Chambers has a cat called Isis, and she does not like to relinquish the keyboard for her to actually write. She would rather lie on it
- Blair Babylon has lived in 5 US states: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, New Jersey and New York
- Blair Babylon was a child actor and model who did over 30 TV commercials and a short-lived PBS series
- During her tween years, Molly McLain began writing while listening to Wednesday night dedications and requests on radio. Since no one ever dedicated a romantic song to her, she made up her own love stories instead. To this day, all it takes to get the creative juices flowing is a little REO Speedwagon
- Molly McLain is a closet WWE fan. She may or may not fangirl over Randy Orton to the point her children refer to him as her boyfriend. They’re also kind enough to pause the TV when he’s on so she can drool
- Although Daizie Draper’s pretty kinky, she’s more of a switch than a straight-up sub. The BDSM in Sorority Pledge veers into many untested areas for her because Addison, the sub in the story, learns she’s masochistic, which I Daizie is not
- One of Daizie’s quirky things is that she hates crumbs, like stepping on them with her bare feet. It just irks her like nothing else!