Title: Her Dom’s Lesson
Author: A.D. Justice
Release Date: October 6, 2014
Genre: Erotic Thriller
Will he ever forgive me? This question haunts me every day and night. He branded me with his touch to the point that no other man will ever compare.
Dominic consumed my life. Until the day he learned the truth about me and everything changed. Nothing is as it seems and it has all spiraled out of control. The weight of the world now rests on my shoulders.
I have to fix this.
Some say that Karma is a bitch. I can say from experience that a betrayed Dom is much worse than a bastard ever thought about being.
They think they played me. I denied the man inside me his rightful place and was mistaken for a fool. When I’m done with them, they will feel the lash of her Dom’s lesson.
This isn’t over.
Reading Her Dom’s Lesson was similar to reading sat inside a very Hot sauna – you are left constantly hot, bothered and well left’s be frank ~ Wet! This novel flows seamlessly from the first in the series Her Dom #1 to this, Her Dom’s Lesson #2. I thought that Her Dom #1 was an amazing novel but after reading this sequel, I can happily say that A.D Justice has definitely out done herself on this one. Action packed with plenty of secrets, lies, suspicious circumstances, heartache & heartbreak, forgiveness & acceptance, romance & steamy sex and plenty of “Well I didn’t see that one coming!” So before you settle down to read this thrill a minuet novel make sure you buckle yourself up for one hell of a ride……..in more ways than one 😛
We meet again the lustrous and delectable Dominic Powers and the feisty Sophia Vasco. In the beginning of Her Dom’s Lesson #2, Sophia and Dom are torn apart by the further meddling of Harrison after Sophia tells him she will not be helping him any more and that she wants to tell Dom everything. To ensure a wrench it truly thrown in the works Harrison ensures there is a way to separate them for good, he knows that Sophia has become attached to Dom and that she truly cares about him, his hold on her has slipped and she is now in a nothing to lose scenario ready to blow them all up and he cannot afford for that to happen before he is able to exact his full revenge on Dominic for the death of his sister Carol Ann.
Harrison believes that his sister Carol Ann (Dominic’s previous girlfriend/Sub) who committed suicide. did so because she was afraid of Dom and the man he is. So in a fit of despair & malicious intent, he takes Sophia under his wing and shows her the ropes (how to be a Submissive to a Dom (Sir)), what she goes through with Harrison is nothing short of sheer hell and although she does go ahead and target Dom at first, once she becomes his Sub and then further on his Girlfriend she realises what kind of man he is and that there is more to the story of Carol Ann’s Suicide than meets the eye, she doesn’t believe Dominic is responsible so she stops helping Harrison and it’s then the tables turn and boy do they turn.
Sophia is whisked along a very dark journey where she finds herself under the constant threat of Harrison getting hold of her, and the prospect of that could be deadly……In the mean time she is forced to endure continuing working for a company who the man she loves owns, but won’t speak to her, it’s tearing her apart. But there is even bigger twist on the horizon that sets a course no one could have predicted with Sophia bang smack in the middle of it and only time will tell if she will be able to find her way home, home to the man she loves, her life, her love, her Dom
For Dominic he is floored by the news Sophia has betrayed him in the worst way possible, only he has no idea it’s not Sophia behind it but Harrison and his Vendetta. Taking time away from everyone and forwarding all of her calls and messages Dom is infuriated with her but yet something feels off to him. Tucker and Shadow both help him in this game of cat and mouse that reveals itself to much more, it’s a game of chess and he never even saw it coming, what’s more Sophia is dead on centre inside of it all. Will he outmaneuver the other players in order to protect what’s his in a leap of faith? or will he continue to be patient and see where the pieces lye before he makes his move? Holding back too long could and does have disastrous consequences for Sophia, can he live with his choices? Or will this house of cards come crumbling down around him because when everyone and anyone is not who you think they are – who can you trust?
I thought Her Dom’s Lesson #2 was brilliant is had just the right amount of action packed, intrigue and twisted plot, balanced out with a love relationship that had some wicked sex scenes in it! A.D Justice, my favourite novel of yours yet!! 4 1/2 **** Stars
About the Author
A.D. Justice has been married for 25 years and has two wonderful sons in college. She is also an avid reader of romance novels and, to her amazement, a self-published author. A.D. enjoys reading many different types of romance books – including drama and suspense, crime and mystery, NA and YA, and contemporary and erotica.
**20 Fun Facts**
- I haven’t met some of the best friends I have in person yet – but I plan on remedying that soon!
- I love animals – we have two spoiled dogs, a cat, and two horses.
- I’ve been married 25 years this year.
- I have two sons – 21 and 19 – both in college.
- I am a certified open water scuba diver.
- I think I have an addiction to swag – I keep looking at and buying more of it!
- I eat the chocolate off of Reese’s before I eat the peanut butter.
- If I developed an allergy to peanuts, I would have to live on epi pens because I can’t give up peanut butter.
- I don’t like having a schedule. Deadlines and scheduled meetings are my arch nemesis.
- I am a huge Star Wars, Star Trek and superheroes movies fan.
- I don’t care much about what others think….except when it comes to my work.
- I haven’t developed thick enough skin yet.
- Writing isn’t my full time job, even though I would love for it to be one day.
- I don’t want to be put in a genre box. I want to write in several different categories.
- I’m pretty out spoken. Unfairness or bullying really pisses me off. Picking on my friends will evoke my wrath upon your head. It’s not pretty.
- Most of the people who know me in real life don’t know I’m writing books.
- I will be at several book signings this year and I love to talk to people – so stop by my table even if it’s only for the freebies!
- I have an MBA in Health Care Administration and a BS in Organizational Development.
- I am 4 classes shy of having a second Master’s of Science degree but I can’t bring myself to go back to school.
- I took my horse, Rio, away from my husband because he’s dead broke and the mare he bought me is green broke. I’m not riding a green broke mare. Sorry.
Purchase Book One Today
Signed Paperback of Her Dom’s Lesson (US ONLY) or $10 Amazon Gift Card if located internationally, Swag Pack (US ONLY), Ebook of Choice from AD Justice